- Easy to learn lesson plan to improve Listening, Reading, and
- Writing skills
- Usage and Integration of technology
- Montessori learning with the latest methodology
- Foundational Pre-writing skills.
Fine Motor and Gross Motor Skill activities
- Thematic celebration
- Experiential learning
- Child centric Inquiry-based learning
- Activity-based learning
Primary & Secondary segment:
- Teaching and developing Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS)
- Developing: Information Fluency, Technology Fluency, and Media Fluency
- Project-based learning through Inter-Disciplinary Approach
- Developing problem-solving skills in the backdrop of Real World Problems.
- Enabling Technologies & Digital Tools
- Encouraging Collaboration- Team Skills & Effective Communication.
Along with curricular excellence equal importance is given to co-curricular activities. As we believe that it is an integral part of a student’s life to maintain personal health and wellness. Students are encouraged to participate in school sports to increase their confidence, mental alertness, and self-esteem. Sports also help in the following:
- Being mentally and physically fit
- Increasing fitness level in students
- Developing sportsmanship
- Positive approach, self-motivation